Beadahs is collecting food stuffs for Westside Food Bank during the week of July 14 – 20. Donate cash or other items and get the same amount in a thank you discount coupon (up to 40% off). As an example, give $25 or 25 food items and get a 25% off coupon. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
Acceptable food items:
- Tuna, Vegetables and Soup
- Fruits and Fruit Juices
- Pork and Beans
- Stews and Other
- Pasta, Lentils, Pinto and other beans.
- Macaroni & Cheese & Packaged Dinners
- Instant Soups
- Hot and Cold Cereals
- Peanut Butter & other Nut Butters
- Nutritional Bars: protein, granola, energy or breakfast bars.
Other Misc. Items:
- Baby food (Infant formula, jar foods, crackers, teething biscuits and cookies, raisins and fruit snacks, juices and infant and children’s cereals)
- Diapers (partially opened packs are welcome; sizes 4-5 is most often requested)
- Clean gently used or new socks
- Clean gently used or new blankets
- Clean gently used or new towels
- Travel size sundries (e.g., shampoo, conditioner, soap, bath and shower gel, toothpaste)
To tie up the week (pun intended), Beadahs is having a Beaders’ Night Out on July 18 from 5 to 7 where the first 20 who sign up will learn to make this project for free. Refreshments and creative reverie are also free. Call us at 310.395.0033 to reserve your spot at 5, 5:30, 6 or 6:30.